Dan and Kallie

Dan and Kallie

Monday, November 14, 2011

New Job!

So I used to work at Airborne Trampoline Arena in Draper. Bentley, yes the one from the Bachelorette is someone I have known very well since I was 17. He owns Airborne and asked me to come work for him in January. I loved working at Airborne, but there were a lot of things I didn't like. And to top it off, the ex boyfriend starting working there again, (Bentley's little brother....that's how I know Bentley.) so Dan and I decided to pull the plug and not work with my ex. I wasn't too upset about it.

However, I worried I wouldn't be able to find another job. Next semester, my last one, I have 16 credits and its a crazy schedule. I stared applying at retail store because I knew they would have the best flexibility. Dan and I both posted on Facebook that I was looking for a job and within 25 mins of posting it, Dan's friend called him with a job opportunity.

I now work at the headquarters for Simplicity Laser Hair Removal. Its in Lehi, so close to home and I am so excited about it. I work closely with the "Big Guys" of the company and I am so excited to learn about this industry and HAVE A JOB again! Thanks Dan for posting it and for getting me a job! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment