Dan and Kallie

Dan and Kallie

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Fun

On Friday, Lone Peak High School had their Semi-final football game. Dan's sister, Sarah, is on the varsity cheer squad so we went to watch her and to watch the fun football game. Then we went to Gateway and shopped a little. We got a gift card to buckle for our wedding so we went to use that. Then we were hungry so we went to Cafe Rio....we had a free meal, so that was awesome! Then I found a gift card to the movies in my wallet from when I graduated HIGH SCHOOL!! I still hadn't used it! So we went and saw Terror Heist. We liked it a lot! It was a good one.
 
.
 Sarah is right in the middle on the front row. 




 On Saturday, Dan and I both had the day off! That hasn't happened ever!! I used to work Saturdays, but not anymore!! Hallelujah! So I went with my sisters, mom, sisters-in-law, and mother-in-law to their cheer competition. That was fun. The girls did so well! I loved watching my sisters coach and my sister-in-laws preform! Good job girls! Then we went to the BYU football game. Yes, it was cold! But it wasnt that bad! Dan's sister, Anna, is a BYU cheerleader so we took her to get crepes after the game! We went to the same crepe place that catered our wedding, and it was the best! Roll Up Crepes is what the place is called. So yummy!!!

 Anna is the one in the front row with the dark hair. Right in the middle. 



I had such a fun weekend hanging out with Dan and our families!
I love the weekends, I wished they lasted longer.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! Sure wish we lived closer so we could tag along. Aren't gift cards the best?

    ReplyDelete